New Way To Teach!
You can do this! I have been teaching online for about 7 years now with no tears.
Here are some quick pointers.
- Set your area up.
- Have little to no distractions behind you or in camera view.
- Use props. They can be in view of the camera.
- Be interactive! Engage the students with questions or reflections.
- Let students use video so they can see each other, but then have all cameras turned off so students are not distracted by each other.
- Use chat window for students to respond. It is an easy way to mark off who is engaged and who is not.
We will start online webinars if anyone is interested.
If you want to make a donation to keep our site open, let us know 🙂